Church built in 1862 with its typical Lauragais bell-gable. It has a magnificent 18th century organ, which was formerly the organ of the Soreze Abbey-School. Father Lacordaire, the former director of the Abbey-School and preacher in Notre-Dame de Paris, has provided funding for the monument.
Classement & labels
- Sur le trajet de Saint Jacques de Compostelle
- Bad weather alternative
Ouverture du 01 January 2021 au 31 December 2021
- Car park
- Coach parking