Neo-Gothic church built in 1872 with 14 sculptures by Antoine ALOS representing scenes from the Passion of Christ. The stained glasses were made by En Calcat monks.
The economic growth of the city, due to wool trade, led to an increase of the population.
The population nearly doubled in less than 50 years reaching more than 14 600 inhabitants in 1886. The increasing number of the village's population, mainly catholics coming from surrounding countryside, raised the need for the building of this new church.
Classement & labels
- Circuits de France_POI
Animaux acceptés : Non
Ouverture du 01 January 2023 au 31 December 2023